I've encountered an annoying vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

Miejsce wymiany doświadczeń
Josephacink
Kontakt:
I've encountered an annoying vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

Post autor: Josephacink » pn cze 17, 2024 10:47 pm

Hi all!

I've come across a frustrating problem – I'm experiencing a noticeable vibration while driving at speed, and I discovered that it's due to the driveshaft. The vibration is worse around 80-90 km/h. Based on some forum posts, it looks like an imbalance issue.

What's the best way to fix this?

Remove the driveshaft and use a balancing machine. It seems more reliable but involves a lot of hassle and costs more. I've also heard it can be balanced right on the car. This is done using special devices on a lift.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this? What method did you choose to solve the driveshaft vibration, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Pulley Balancing In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459584162

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? I'd really appreciate any advice and recommendations!

ODPOWIEDZ